Non-Oncology Macrophage Therapies Focus Day
Given the inflammatory activity, phagocytosis and immune recruiting activity of macrophages, these cells have become hot targets therapeutically for many indications outside of Oncology.
Led by expert leaders across pharma, biotech, academia, join this dedicated focus day to explore how to exploit macrophages for their use in autoimmunity, inflammation, tissue and regenerative medicine to unveil the full therapeutic power of these cells!
Looking beyond CD47
As the macrophage industry continues to expand rapidly, and the interest in harnessing these cells for therapeutic benefit grows, there are new and novel targets and pathways that have emerged with the potential to accelerate development of efficacious anti-tumor treatments.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the most exciting emerging developments in the field, as we discuss the different approaches being taken to exploit the clinical benefit of macrophages.
What to Expect From a Digital Event
10+ Hours of Content
2+ Hours of Networking
2 Hours of Live Q&A
Content Available Post-Event
This year we are offering our attendees two different options to experience the conference, physically or digitally
Our new, virtual platform will allow you to access high-quality content and networking opportunities live and direct from your home:
- Tune into live presentations from our expert speakers, including Jeffrey Pollard, Nicholas Poirier and Tatiana Novobrantseva
- Engage with your peers in a facilitated speed networking session
- Establish connections with speakers and attendees through private and public chatrooms, including video calling for 121 private conversations
- Save each session to your personal calendar to ensure you don’t miss a particular presentation
- Set up a personalized profile and engage with speakers and attendees with similar interests or particular areas of expertise
We will be using Hopin, an online events platform, to deliver this event digitally in addition to the physical event. Click below to take a closer look at the platform and see what you can expect on the day: