Included in your registration at no extra cost, this is a great way for you to join the conversation and showcase your cutting-edge research to your peers and fellow macrophage enthusiasts.
Present a poster to:
- Communicate your breakthrough discoveries to a vast audience of macrophage experts
- Gain feedback from peers and colleagues in the industry on how you can optimize your research
- Learn how others in the field are tackling similar challenges
We have limited availability on the number of posters that can be presented, so we encourage participants to submit their entry early to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to display a poster, please submit a title and abstract here.
What do you need to know before submitting?
- There is no additional charge but we ask that poster displays are not used for sales or marketing purposes
- All poster abstracts are subject to approval by the conference organizers
- The maximum size poster we can accommodate is A0 (33.1 x 46.8 in), preferably in landscape format
- Deadline for submission is Monday, October 12 and late entries may not be counted